1. Be sure you have the prerequisites on the target machines
2. Download your perMachine MSI installer. Your account admin has access to this via your account. Don't know who the account admin is? Contact us and we'll send you the installer link: email@example.com
3. To ensure no reboots are required, close Microsoft Word and Outlook on the target machines.
4. The MSI can be deployed manually, through Active Directory and/or an automated tool (eg SCCM).
For an unattended install, use the /qn option instead of /passive.
msiexec /i "Credosity.msi" /qn
The -perMachine (IT Install) MSI installs to %PROGRAM_FILES%, and cannot auto-update. Active Setup is disabled on this installer for Citrix/Microsoft Terminal Services environments where you may activate Credosity to a sub-set of users.
(Versions 1.1.324 and later) By default, the -perMachine (IT Install) MSI installs two Office Registry Entries (one for Word, one for Outlook) for All Users on the local machine (HKLM) pointing to the install in %PROGRAM_FILES%. By adding USERSCOPE=U to the msiexec commandline, the registry entries will be installed for the current logged in user whilst installing (HKCU).
The -perUser MSI installs to %APPDATA%, and can auto-update in the background when Credosity is run. It requires a restart of the Office application to become visible. The version number on the holding screen will reflect the current installed version.
5. Users will find Credosity on the ‘Review’ or 'Credosity' ribbon when they next open a Microsoft Word document. Credosity will open when a user selects 'New Email' or 'Reply' in Outlook.
Note: For advanced deployment scenarios ask for our Deployment and Security Guides. They'll give you all the background and detail you might need.