In some cases, Credosity 'add-in activation' is required. That means Credosity is successfully installed, but not 'turned on' so you can't see it Microsoft Word or Outlook. Short story: It's hiding from you! Sometimes it will appear in one and not the other. Here's how to 'unhide' it.
After Credosity is installed (by you, or IT), do these steps:
- Open Microsoft Word and/or Outlook (same instructions for both)
- Go to the File > Options menu
- From the left hand column, click 'Add-ins',
Then ensure the pop-up 'COM Add-ins' is selected and click on 'Go...',
- Make sure the checkbox next to Credosity is ticked. Click 'OK'
- Close the Options dialog box, and Credosity should appear in Word and/or Outlook. Remember, it won't show in Outlook until you write a 'New Email'.
If the instructions above don't work, consider these two things:
1. Check you have the Credosity prerequisites on your computer
2. If you're specifically having trouble with Outlook here's a suggestion from Microsoft on how you can reliably enable add-ins like Credosity. There are also these deeper troubleshooting options from Microsoft.
If all that doesn't make your world perfect (not WordPerfect! Gosh, remember that?) please contact us. We don't bite! Unless you taste like chocolate - then we might nibble.