Credosity will run a full analysis when you first open it in Word or Outlook via the 'Get Cred' button in the Credosity prompt window.
Your first goal: Hit a high 'Cred score'
When you run Credosity on your document or email it will calculate a ‘Cred score’. Aim for 90% or more – the higher the better. To improve your Cred score you can click into both ‘Readability’ and ‘Professionalism’ where Credosity will tell you the areas that need improving and help you make the updates.
Click on each section that has an exclamation mark (!) or cross (x) to make improvements and be given advice on how to improve your business communication.
Credosity will show you:
- how to use more Plain English in your writing
- your longest sentences and paragraphs
- how to improve the layout of your document
- where your punctuation needs to be improved/corrected, and
- lots more!
Edit and refresh as you work
- As you make improvements to your document, be sure to click on the 'refresh' button to update your Cred score.
- The refresh button is on the menu at the top right inside the app.