First, close Microsoft Word and Outlook. Then complete the following steps on your Windows computer:
1. Go to Control panel > Programs > Uninstall a program
2. Select 'Credosity' in your list of programs
3. Select 'Uninstall'
4. Restart your computer if you don't do that daily
REINSTALL THE LATEST VERSION OF CREDOSITY
1. Log into your account online: https://account.credosity.com/ If you don't have account access or aren't the account owner you can contact us and we'll give you the correct download link. This saves you having to ask your account owner for it.
2. Download and run the latest version of Credosity.
Didn't work? You might need to do a full uninstall of Credosity.
Still no luck? Get in touch and we'll help you out.