We suggest you use Credosity on all important documents or emails, e.g. ones that are going to a group of peers, a client or the board.
Articles in this section
- Credosity at a glance
- How does Credosity look when it's running in Microsoft Word and Outlook?
- How do I run a full analysis on a document or email with Credosity?
- How often should I use Credosity?
- How does Credosity calculate my Cred score and other user statistics?
- Can Credosity analyse just a section of my document or email?
- How can I share Credosity with my team (or let them know it's now in Word and Outlook)?
- Is my writing kept confidential?
- How can I get back to the 'home' page (first screen) of Credosity?
- Why did Credosity highlight a block of text in my template when I was using the Plain English feature?