It you prefer 'Two-factor Authentication' and 'Single-sign on' (using the same account on multiple services), you can now use your Microsoft Account credentials to login to your account portal (at https://account.credosity.com/).
Note: This is optional and requires a few extra steps on your part.
How to get set up:
- If you are already logged in to the Portal (https://account.credosity.com), please Logout first
- Refresh/reload the account portal
- Click on the text 'Use Microsoft Account'. This will take you to https://login.live.com/ where you'll enter your existing Microsoft Account details.
- Complete the 'Two Factor Authentication' steps (sending SMS to your mobile phone)
- You'll need to use an existing Microsoft Account (Office365, Personal Account or new Account)
- The email address you use for your Microsoft Account must match your Credosity account email address. We can't update or change your Microsoft Account login credentials but we can update your Credosity login email to match. If you need this updated, contact us at email@example.com