Announcing Credosity version 997.
Parts of this release have been in the oven for over 12 months!
The biggest addition in this release is our shiny new Diversity & Inclusion detector. To quote Elaine Hall, 'Inclusion lifts us all.' We've collaborated with the Diversity Council of Australia, Diversity Partners and Readify to develop and refine this important tool.
- Many changes and tweaks to our Plain-English data set, and more suggestions for The Verbinator. Keep your suggestions rolling in!
- We've added single-word suggestions to our Plain-English detector, along with contractions we find useful, e.g. they are -> they're. Yes, contractions are good in business writing. They make you sound natural, and are easier to read.
- With some added smarts, the Active Voice engine in Readability catches more of your 'zombie'-like sentences.
- To accelerate your editing, we've also added commonly used business words to both Word and Outlook's dictionary.
- Many tweaks to our 'algos' (algorithms) that will give you a more accurate CRED score, and really improve your writing.
We hope you enjoy our latest version.
If Credosity makes a difference to you, please tell a friend!
UPDATE: we pushed 2 minor updates from 995 to 997